Earth Engine for Commercial Use: Now available in Google Cloud
"I'm very excited that we're announcing today, the availability in preview of Earth Engine for commercial use. We really want to accelerate the types of innovation that we've seen from the scientific and NGO community and bring that now to public and private sector users. If we're going to address the challenges we face, we need all sectors of society to be empowered to do so."
- Rebecca Moore, Director and Founding Engineer of Google Earth Engine See Cloud Next Presentation "Unilever is committed to achieving a deforestation-free supply chain by 2023. Using a geospatial platform that leverages Google Earth Engine and Google Cloud enables us to realize our ambition of creating a truly sustainable supply chain."
- Andrew Wilcox, Senior Manager, Sustainable Sourcing & Digital Programs, Unilever "Google’s Earth Engine eliminated the overhead USDA / NASS had to put towards managing Landsat and similar datasets. Now we can focus on what we do best—crop analyses. We have the potential to monitor 315 million acres of USA croplands in near-real time at scale thanks to Google Earth Engine."
- David Johnson, Senior Geographer at USDA NASS "With Earth Engine processing and computing power we can deliver Earth insights to help businesses and governments identify and manage risks related to water, drought, flood, crop health, wildfire, and environmental change. Earth Engine is stepping up to fill one of the largest and most important computing challenges of our time."
- Justin Huntington, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, Climate Engine "Google Earth Engine takes Earth observations to another level by providing an end-to-end pipeline for insight and monitoring at scale, helping us tackle some of our world’s most pressing environmental challenges."
- Nathan Eaton, Executive Director at NGIS Learn more about Earth Engine and Google's Customer Sustainability Tools Let us know about the ways you would like to use Earth Engine to solve your business problems and our team will reach out to you
Contact sales Are you a startup interested in using Earth Engine? Supercharge your growth with the Google for Startups Cloud Program. The Google for Startups Cloud Program provides your funded startup with access to dedicated mentors and industry experts, product and technical support, Cloud cost coverage (up to $100,000) for each of the first two years, and more. Apply here.
If you’ve applied for this program, and were not eligible for it, please
reach out here. Are you a news media organization, whose primary mission is journalism?
If so, you are eligible to access Earth Engine at no cost.